ProxmarkPro - Cloning a HID Tag
This blog post covers the steps to clone a HID tag to a T5577 with a ProxmarkPro.
For this blog post you will need the following:
1. Turn on your ProxmarkPro and connect the Low Frequency Antenna.
2. Enter Unchained Mode and navigate to the HID menu.
3. With the HID tag in the Antennas field select the Read option. If read successfully the display should say HID tag found and the UID. Click the right button to continue back to the HID menu. Your tag will be saved to the internal memory (chip) at this point.
4. Navigate to the Clone option in the HID menu. Place the T5577 tag in field and press the Clone option. If successful the ProxmarkPro should now show Complete.
5. Double check the HID tag was cloned successfully by trying to read it. If it reads with the correct UID then you have successfully cloned your HID Tag.
Note: Once you turn off your ProxmarkPro your current tag will be removed from the internal memory. To avoid losing the tag data you can always save the HID tag to your SD card and clone it later at any point. Just click the Save option in the HID menu.