ProxmarkPro - Replaying a EM4100 Tag
This blog post covers the steps of how to Replay a EM4100 tag with a ProxmarkPro.
For this blog post you will need the following:
1. Turn on your ProxmarkPro and connect the Low Frequency Antenna.
2. Navigate to the EM4100 menu in unchained mode.
3. In the EM4100 menu select Read while the tag is in field. Once read the EM4100 tag will be saved to memory. Click the right button to continue back to the EM4100 menu.
4. Now that the tag has been read, navigate and select the Replay option in the EM4100 menu, your tag will now be replaying.
5. Place the antenna over your reader. If successful you EM4100 should now be read by your reader.